Saturday 28 June 2008

I'm running out of filenames for this film

I've saved so many versions of this thing now I think the latest file is called leveretwithmusicfinalfinalfinal if I remember rightly. But I thought it was worth uploading this update on the previous final-for-now version because this features the excellent music done by my brother Christian whose Myspace is here.

This is no more the final version of the music than it is of the film. It was tailored to the film as it stood about a month ago.




The March Hare and The Fire Fly from Kathryn Miller on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Aaron Fleming said...

Ah ha! I finally found you on this thing - you omitted the word animation in the address you gave me, but my investigative powers prevailed.

This rocks, I really like it. I'll be thoroughly checking out the rest in due time...

Man Without a Star said...

Impressive! I love the hares' movements, very believable.. not that I actually know how hares move! And the sun through the train is a nice touch. Nice colour pallet too..